In this episode, I talk with author, founder and productivity guru Jim Benson. We get into:
– Why to-do lists suck and why to use a ‘Personal Kanban’ instead
– The story of Jim’s very first personal kanban – ‘The Crapban’
– Why making your own kanban public can be a radical act
– The importance of depersonalising our work
– Why plans fail and what to do about it
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#40 Personal Kanban (or How to Ditch Your To-Do List!) – with Jim Benson