This week, I speak with Glenn Akramoff, team building consultant and the author of The Human Centered Team.
Glenn led an extraordinary public career, starting as a maintenance worker and rising to City Manager. Experiencing the tragic loss of two work colleagues during his climb to the top led him to re-appraise what it means to be a leader.
- Showing love in leadership
- Gaining trust and permission to lead
- Building a ‘communication culture‘
- Surfacing ‘hidden rules’ of culture
- The issue with rolling out change programmes on a schedule
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.