In this episode, we talk with Kanban pioneer and Lean-Agile thought leader Mike Burrows. We cover:
– the critical ingredients in Mike’s early successes with Kanban in Budapest
– the importance of always starting with the end in mind
– techniques for uncovering outcomes and obstacles with teams
– why he’s so driven to develop humane systems within organisations
– how being human is recognising our frailty
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#38 Start with the End in Mind – with Mike Burrows