In this Alpine chat with CEO, rapper, poet and snowboarder Jack Hubbard, we talk:
– His life in the French Alps as the ultimate remote-working CEO
– His “try all of them” strategy of starting a business whilst working as a chef
– The turning point of the death of his brother in India
– His radical approach of encouraging his employees to follow their inside or outside the company
– How he “gets out of the way” as a CEO
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.