In this week’s episode, we interview Nick Corston, Dad and co-founder of STEAM Co. On a canal boat moored in North London, we talk:
– How losing his job and watching the world’s most popular TED Talk changed his life
– The festival experience that sparked his mission to transform creativity in schools
– Why so many teachers see his message as toxic
– Why all of this matters for the business world
– Oh yeah, and the rockets!
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.