In Alan’s stunning riverside cottage, we talk:
– How he climbed out of a corporate-induced nervous breakdown
– Why we should look at business decision-making “through the lens of beauty”
– Why work without meaning is so destructive
– Icelandic artist Olafur Eliasson’s lunchtime ritual for beautiful business
– The need for companies to help us reconnect to our human nature
– The real story of the inventor of the mouse Doug Engelbart
– Why being successful doesn’t necessarily mean being an asshole
Enjoy a beautiful conversation!
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.