This week on Being Human I interview the extraordinary matriarch of our FirstHuman team, Phillida Fleming. Phillida coaches some of the most talented CEOs in the UK as well as providing counsel to a number of UK public figures. Around the fire of her cottage in the Isle of Wight, we explore:
– Her definition of what it means to be a leader
– Her seminal childhood encounter with her teacher Sister Mary Joseph
– The importance of the foundational question “Am I being who I say I am?”
– How the results we’re producing show us who we are
– How senior leaders underestimate how who they are being impacts their organisations
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#52 The Phenomenon of Leader – with Phillida Fleming