Geoffrey Moore’s “Crossing the Chasm” is a bible for start-ups in how to get their wares out to the masses.
Geoffrey’s latest book, “Zone to Win” advises how established players can successfully defend against disrupters and ultimately transform to survive and thrive.
– The four zones that companies must manage when facing disruption
– Why an “Agile” culture isn’t right for all parts of an organisation
– The importance of making only one big bet for transformation
– The characteristics of a great transformation leader
– How he’s still vibrant in his 70’s
Have an awesome weekend,
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.