What’s going on? Who’s in charge? Annual objectives? What? Hey?
For many of us in big corporations, this can be the norm. “The Fog” is what our guest this week, Lindsay Uittenbogaard, calls it. The ambiguity, the differing assumptions, the miscommunication.
Lindsay has a path out of the pea soup, it’s called MirrorMirror: a platform and process for achieving alignment in teams.
In this episode, we talk:
– Making the leap from a small company to the Big League
– The symptoms that your team is not aligned
– The factors that matter in achieving alignment
– Her advice to aspiring entrepreneurs
– How she nearly founded Uber!
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.