As I upload this video, many people are facing working from home fulltime for the first time in their careers.
In this episode, I speak with Dr. Sara Perry from Baylor University, a leading researcher in the field.
– How to be a successful remote worker
– When remote working works and when it doesn’t
– What remote working could mean for our society
– The personality types that struggle with it
– What to do to make the most of the opportunity if you’ve been given it
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.