As I upload this video, many people are facing working from home fulltime for the first time in their careers.
In this episode, I speak with Dr. Sara Perry from Baylor University, a leading researcher in the field.
– How to be a successful remote worker
– When remote working works and when it doesn’t
– What remote working could mean for our society
– The personality types that struggle with it
– What to do to make the most of the opportunity if you’ve been given it
Join Dr. Perry’s study
Her book ‘Organized Innovation’
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.