> Sign Up For Our Newsletter: https://www.firsthuman.com/being-human-newsletter/
In this episode Tom van der Lubbe shares how his company Viisi took their entire workforce 100% remote in two days and so far have seen no loss in revenue.
Viisi is a pioneer in self-organisation. They have implemented the radical business operating system Holacracy to create an extraordinary high-trust culture. They are now reaping the rewards of their stellar human capital during the current crisis.
In this episode, we talk:
– why people-first businesses will win during this crisis
– how Viisi’s self-organised structure allowed them to go remote so quickly
– how removing fear from the environment has seen their revenues unaffected
– how the teams themselves are accommodating those with essential-worker spouses
– how purpose is replacing the CEO in self-managed organisations
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.