In this episode, I interview author, speaker and strategist Dawna Jones.
Dawna has been podcasting more than a decade. She’s a “lover of the power of the human spirit” and has a deep interest in how businesses and consumers together can restore our social and ecological health.
In this full-blooded conversation, we talk:
– her emergence from homelessness after the ’08 crash
– making sense of life’s interruptions
– the key factors of decision making in complexity
– the organisation as part of life itself
– why we need to think more broadly than just collective intelligence
Enjoy and stay safe.
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.#105 Life Interrupted – with Dawna Jones