My guest for this episode is Associate Professor Jonathan Trevor from Said Business School and author of the Financial Times’ Book of the Month, ‘Align’.
Jonathan talks a broad view of alignment across all aspects of the enterprise.
– What is alignment and Jonathan’s Strategic Alignment Framework
– The universalists (best practice is best) vs the contingency theorists (context matters)
– Why we must look at alignment as more than a ‘people issue.’
– Why you must pick between stability and agility
– The Enterprise Leader as Organisational Architect
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.