Author and business philosopher Raj Sisodia is back with a new book, The Healing Organization, which takes a deep look at the role of a business within its community.
In this episode, we talk:
– The four energies we must balance when building Healing Organisations
– What The Founders missed when learning from the Iroquois to write the American Constitution
– Saving lives by baking cookies
– A call centre boss’ epiphany
– Raj’s take on Amazon’s business practices
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.