A conversation with Howard Lewis: art collector, investor and YouTube street stunt artist. Although now obviously suspended, he runs OFFLINE, a monthly gathering with a simple aim: to share a meal. The prospect of sharing a refection with anyone beyond our immediate household is a distant prospect for many of us right now. However, Howard provides us with some inspiration for the lives we might want to create when we can all let go of the current strictures.
In this episode, we talk:
– The inspiration for his ‘chocolate challenge‘ street initiative
– The primal power of dining together
– Why we must bring more spontaneity to our gatherings
– The gift of developing conversational skills
– The need for us all to be more human in our public lives
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.#108 Get Offline – with Howard Lewis