This episode is with Phil Driver, author of ‘From Woe to Flow: Validating and Implementing Strategies‘. In it, he sets a way that anyone can think about strategy based on decades of work with a wide range of organisations.
Let Phil take you through a fresh way to think about strategy from his cabin in rural New Zealand.
– Living the permaculture life
– The art of strategising ‘right to left‘
– How to get three hundred people to agree on a way forward
– The common issue with ‘Open Space’ meetings and how to fix them
– How emerging from Covid-19 is not about returning to normal
To your humanity,
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.#113 Liberating Collective Wisdom – with Phil Driver