I’m thrilled to say that after a year of stalking (!), Pim de Morree agreed to be my guest this week.
Pim is one-half of the founder team of the trailblazing Corporate Rebels.
His adventures to the cutting edge of progressive business cultures have been inspiring me for years.
In this episode, we talk:
– How the seeds of his corporate rebellion formed in his childhood
– The Belgian civil servant changing the world
– Where Google are getting it wrong
– His Number #1 f*ck-up building Corporate Rebels
– How to achieve psychological safety
Corporate rebels website
Corporate rebels book
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.