This week’s guest on Being Human is Professor of Economics Steve Keen.
Professor Keen has been on a mission to expose the failings of mainstream economic theory and policy.
An economics dissident and author of 2001’s Debunking Economics, he warned about the 2008 economic crisis long before it happened.
- Why Neoclassical economic models are fantasies
- How nations manage to keep their ‘zombie economies’ going
- How economists are not prepared for the looming climate crisis
- How those wary of “watermelon” communistic greens have reason to be fearful
- A realistic model of the economy
- A new politics to de-zombify our economies
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.