This week, I sit down with leadership and change consultant Dr Sharon Varney. She recently published ‘Leadership in Complexity and Change: For a World in Constant Motion.’
Sharon is adept at making complexity science accessible and has a wealth of experience applying it in business.
- How starlings demonstrate complexity
- Increasing your ‘complexity aperture’
- Change management vs managing in change
- The importance of slowness
- Ethics in a complex world
Sharon’s Website – space for learning
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.