This week’s Being Human episode is with James Priest, exploring Sociocracy 3.0, the liberating approach to business based on the consent, not consensus, process.
James combines extensive experience in sociocracy with 15 years of practice in the fields of holistic organizational development, facilitative leadership and personal and relational transformation across a variety of sectors, from corporations to non-profits, children and communities.
- Becoming a leader of a spiritual community at 27
- First forays in using Sociocracy
- Preventing teenage pregnancies
- Developing Sociocracy 3.0 for use in business
- The unexamined drivers of our behaviour
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.