This week’s Being Human guest is Sol Luckman, a confessed beachaholic and obsessive cultural creative.
Preferring hard play over a so-called honest day’s work, these days in the New Abnormal, Sol spends his time on a new small island mostly bodysurfing, painting, and writing—not necessarily in that order and usually not all at once.
How while on a permanent vacation, he became a multi-award-winning and international bestselling author and prolific professional artist is anyone’s guess.
- From athlete and star student to suffering a vaccine injury
- Eras I, II and III of Western Medicine
- Discovering the codes to achieve a bioenergetic reset
- Turning frogs into salamanders
- Are we living in a sound hologram?
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.