This week, I speak with author Florence Williams, author of ‘The Nature Fix‘ and winner of the 2023 PEN/E.O. Wilson Award for Literary Science Writing for her book ‘Heartbreak’.
Florence shares insights on the hidden connections between human health and the environment, drawing from her experience as a science and environmental journalist. The conversation highlights the transformative potential of spending time in nature and the ways it can enhance focus, inspire, and promote a happier and healthier life.
- Rediscovering our primal connection to the Earth
- How she’s used nature to help with heartbreak
- Mindfully engaging with nature
- Forest bathing for inspiration
- Tips on getting your nature fix no matter your lifestyle
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.