In this episode I speak with a major thinker and pioneer in the field of trauma and recovery and author ot the seminal “Waking The Tiger”, Dr. Peter Levine.
– The concept of re-enactment and why it’s so important to understand for personal and business relationships
– How memory formation works and what we mean by implicit and explicit memory
– Why trauma is still so taboo
– How Dr.Levine first discovered the natural mechanisms we can use to recover from trauma
– What we can do within businesses to acknowledge and benefit from understanding trauma
www.traumahealing.com – home of The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#39 Waking the Tiger – with Peter Levine, PhD