In this episode I speak with a major thinker and pioneer in the field of trauma and recovery and author ot the seminal “Waking The Tiger”, Dr. Peter Levine.
– The concept of re-enactment and why it’s so important to understand for personal and business relationships
– How memory formation works and what we mean by implicit and explicit memory
– Why trauma is still so taboo
– How Dr.Levine first discovered the natural mechanisms we can use to recover from trauma
– What we can do within businesses to acknowledge and benefit from understanding trauma
www.traumahealing.com – home of The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
Download our free ‘Embodiment for Change Leaders’ primer here.