This week on Being Human, I interview Jamie Catto, a founding member UK electronica band Faithless. He left to form the double-Grammy nominated, music and film collective 1 Giant Leap. Alongside his artistic pursuits, Jamie now works as a creativity catalyst. We talk:
– How we must reclaim the parts of us that we closed off as children
– The importance of allowing ourselves to flush out our ‘edgy feelings’
– How trauma release work can be as beautiful as it is painful
– The idea of a ‘curriculum for the soul’ that we all must work through
– The importance of being embodied and noticing where we place our energy
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.