In this episode of Being Human, I interview Glenda Eoyang, the co-founder of the Human Systems Dynamics Institute, an organisation dedicated to applying learnings from complexity science to human issues. We talk:
– How she used her understanding of complexity to turn around her IT training business
– The three simple questions to ask when addressing situations from a complexity viewpoint
– Why the move to complexity thinking is a fundamental paradigm shift
– The ‘tension and release’ metaphor for understanding complex systems
– The positivist and constructivist perspectives on complexity
This is an in-depth exploration and well worth the investment.
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.