In this episode, I explore the enterprise perspective on Agile with Scott Ambler, Chief Scientist at Disciplined Agile. We talk:
– Guided Continuous Improvement and the Kaizen Loop
– Why it’s best to think in terms of options and not best practices
– The need for “rolling wave” budgeting
– The role of the Architecture Owner
– The danger of Lean = job cuts and why safety is key to transformation
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#57 Agile For The Enterprise – with Scott Ambler