In this episode, I explore the evolution of the modern workplace with Yann Toutant, the Netherlands CEO of the €6bn digital services company Econocom. We talk:
– Why he likes his people out of the office, but not working from home
– How his shareholders said they’d fire him if he *didn’t* go sailing during year-end
– How we forget that we manage for outcomes all the time
– The key ingredients of a great place to work
– How to know when you’ve lost control and how to get it back
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#58 The Modern Workplace – with Yann Toutant