In this episode, I delve into the world of renowned Agile thought-leader Lyssa Adkins, President Emeritus of the Agile Coaching Institute, Agile Coach and Facilitator of Difficult Problems. We talk:
– How she’s dealing with her current transitionary phase
– Her leadership role within the Ten Women Strong movement
– Her personal agility practice and how that’s becoming central to her coaching
– Her work with an Integral coach
– Her moving from the centre of the fire circle to the edge
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.