In this week’s episode, I talk with Christina Wodtke, the world’s number one evangelist for Objectives and Key Results – the powerful goal-setting technique loved by Google. With Christina, I explore her breakthrough book on OKRs, ‘Radical Focus’ and her forthcoming title ‘The Team That Managed Itself’ on supercharging team performance. We talk:
– The power of having “one objective per business model”
– Her radical approach for team feedback
– Why explicitly agreeing on team norms upfront accelerates team cohesion
– The difference between low-context and high-context cultures and why it matters
– The importance of using language that touches people’s hearts and gives meaning to their work
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#68 Objective and Key Result – with Christina Wodtke