This week, I talk with a man of many callings, Bruce Daisley. Best-selling author, #1 podcaster and in his spare time, VP EMEA of Twitter. At the Twitter HQ in Soho, London, we talk:
– The crisis at Twitter London that started Bruce’s quest to build a better workplace
– Why to start taking your lunchbreak, and that table size really does matter
– Why the location of your coffee machine might mean more than your org chart
– Why you should always take sweets to your doctor
– How Twitter does hack-a-thons that actually make an impact
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.