In this episode of Being Human, I talk with Devin Halliday, perhaps the world’s first Chief Belonging Architect.
Devin was an award-winning sales leader at a major tech firm before founding Rudiment Solutions, a company dedicated to helping organisations to build belonging. Devin has some powerful messages for those looking to develop culture and get the most from their people.
– His early struggles in making the shift from salesman to sales leader
– The critical importance of self-analysis for managers
– How to really build values alignment and it has nothing to do with posters
– Why he believes that cognitive diversity is the most important form of diversity
– The 5 factors for belonging
http://beinghuman.belongingfactor.com – for your free signed copy of the book
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.