In this episode, I talk with Peter Stevens. In 2016, in experimenting with his wife, Peter created the Personal Agility system for applying Agile principles to manage his personal life. It worked. He since taking his concept around the world with workshops, Meet Ups and a forthcoming book.
– The genesis of the Personal Agility system
– His wife’s role as Celebration Coach
– The powerful questions that help him achieve what’s important
– How the system has changed people’s lives
– Why this approach should be at the heart of all Agile Transformations
We’re delighted to have secured a discount for BeingHuman listeners. For a 25% discount on any of Peter’s books, enter promo code ‘beinghuman‘ for any of the following products:
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#78 Personal Agility – with Peter Stevens