In this episode, I talk with Peter Morville. We explore his latest book ‘Planning for Everything’ in which he makes the case that we should be consciously designing how we plan depending on our context.
– His STARFINDER framework for planning
– His dream for Sentient Sanctuary, a place for healing for animals and people
– How his voluntary work has shaped in thinking
– His plan for Part 3 of his life
– How he was inspired General McChrystal’s approach for defeating the Taliban
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#79 Planning for Everything – with Peter Morville