Free climber, tango marathon dancer, Davos regular, Dr. Thomas Juli is also an author and a Human Business Architect. Previous guest, Peter Stevens introduced me to Dr. Juli as someone shaking up business thinking. I’m delighted that he did!
– How the ‘Human Business Paradigm’ is upending our workplace sacred cows
– His move from being a Programme Manager to rejecting traditional planning
– Why delighting each other may become the new mission for Business
– Why our planning questions matter
– How mindfulness doesn’t have to involve cushions
How Dr. Juli’s can help you: motivate2b.com
Dr. Juli’s LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-thomas-juli-799338/
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#80 The Human Business Paradigm – with Dr. Thomas Juli