In this episode, I talk with Harvard Leadership Professor Amy C. Edmondson. She’s the author of The Fearless Organisation and world-renowned for her pioneering work on the link between psychological safety and team performance.
I’m delighted that I got to speak with Amy. She is, undoubtedly, one of the management thinkers today having the greatest impact on the workplace culture conversation.
– How she first discovered the link between performance and psychological safety
– The parallels between psychological safety and free speech
– Why psychological safety doesn’t happen easily and must be cultivated
– The recent furore of Google firing James Damore for sharing his views
– Where to start with building psychological safety in your teams
The Fearless Organization: https://amzn.to/2nxF3lO
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.