In this episode, I speak with ex-McKinsey consultant-turned business revolutionary Dev Tandon.
How would the Buddha run a business? What if the workplace was organised purely around human connection?
These are some of the questions Dev seeks to explore with the ‘Obo’ movement. With no money, he has already inspired a team to help him build a brand, write a book and design Obo’s first products.
– His moment of inspiration while meditating on a flight to Mexico
– Starting meetings with silence
– The broader human project to build ‘awakened’ systems for business
– His radical approach for hiring
– Why putting money to one side has it chasing us
Join Obo: https://obomovement.org/
Reinventing Organisations, Frederick Laloux: https://amzn.to/2BiZJRL
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#82 Obo: Connecting Humans – with Dev Tandon