In this episode, I talk to HR Director-turned-investor Devyani Vaishampayan. Devyani has created a role for herself at the forefront of AI innovation in the HR sector. Her investment arm funds HR tech start-ups while she helps corporations trial new ideas with her incubator programme.
In this illuminating conversation, we talk:
– The five ways in which AI is impacting businesses
– How AI can help organisations become more human-friendly
– The new leadership required in the Age of Transformation
– How AI is improving the hiring process
– What she looks for in start-ups
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#83 AI and the HR Department – with Devyani Vaishampayan