In 2006, our guest this week, Paul Rogers, got a paper published in the Harvard Business Review titled “Who Has the D?”
Over ten years later, the simple ideas in that paper continue to inspire. In a world of complex team dynamics, asking the straightforward question “Who Has the D?” can be the key to ignite action.
In this episode, recorded at the Umbrella Rooms studio in London, we talk:
– The RAPID method Paul developed for creating clarity in teams
– How Paul uses this in day-to-day life as a senior consulting partner
– The power of thinking of organisations in terms of ‘Decision Architectures’
– The progressive management culture at Bain
– How he helps clients work through tensions in making decisions
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.