In this episode, I take a journey through the philosophy of Agile luminary Michael Sahota. We talk:
– The source and remedy for the high failure rate of Agile implementations
– Toyota’s “kaizen” vs “kaikaku” and why the idea of transformation is flawed
– Why all culture change starts with the individual
– The moment that Michael first got ‘in front of the mirror’
– His 4 A’s Leadership Model and the prospect of radically fast mindset shifts
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
#61 Get into the mirror! – with Michael Sahota