As well as researching psychological safety with his colleague Amy Edmondson, my guest this week, Mike Lee, Professor in Organisational Behaviour at INSEAD, takes a deep interest in how company structure affects how people act.
In this episode, we cover:
– Psychological safety defined
– How changing the default choices managers make can improve psychological safety for others
– The radically flat business operating system Holacracy: its benefits and limitations
– How getting to know your colleagues improves productivity
– Mike’s spirit animal: a live demo
Have a great weekend,
INSEAD profile link
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.