My guest this week is Lisa Gill, host of the ground-breaking podcast Leaderphormosis. She’s also co-author of the just-released ‘Moose Heads on the Table: Stories About Self-Managing Organisations from Sweden‘.
Lisa has helped businesses across Europe to let go of their boss culture. Her approach, along with fellow liberator Karin Tenelius, is to focus on creating different forms of dialogues between employees within companies, as opposed to looking at complicated the structures and processes.
– The benefits of moving to boss-free cultures
– How to make decisions without managers
– How to sustain self-management or Agile transformations
– How going autonomous is no easy ride
– The meaning of bringing our whole selves to work
To your humanity,
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.