In this episode of Being Human, I speak with embodiment coaching specialist Mark Walsh.
Embodiment is about working through gentle non-athletic movement, posture, awareness, and breathing to pursue deeper, faster and more permanent change.
In this conversation, Mark shows us how to make friends with our bodies and feel at home again in our skin.
In this episode, we talk:
– From drug dealer to aikidoka
– The three levels of embodiment
– How to be become trauma-aware
– Saving lives in the Middle East
– Training circus acts in Ethiopia
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.
Download our free ‘Embodiment for Change Leaders’ primer here.