This week’s guest on Being Human is complexity theorist and author Ian Snape.
A former research leader and executive at the Australian Antarctic Division, he has led teams on expeditions to both polar regions before focusing on coaching and training CEOs, Olympic athletes, and frontline professionals.
We discuss how resilience isn’t just the ability to tough it out; it’s dependent upon an interconnected set of skills, techniques, creative processes. It’s about new understandings of how we think, act, and interact with our environments and each other.
- How and why to quiet the Left Brain
- Clean language for resilience
- The power of using perspectives
- Coaching marines for breakthrough performance
- The one about the abductive turkey
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.