This week’s guest is perhaps one of the most experienced change leaders and advisors on the planet, Jake Jacobs.
For over 35 years, he has worked in 61 industries, helping over 210.000 people implement changes in their businesses.
What I love about Jake is his fearlessness in calling out what leaders really must do to achieve change in their businesses.
- The importance of leverage
- Thinking and acting as if the future were now
- Following the energy (you don’t always have to start at the top)
- The importance of large group work
- The paradox of honouring continuity to achieve change
Jake Jacobs Consulting
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.