This week I speak with an extraordinary woman, Dr. Ruby Gibson, the developer of the technique called Somatic Archaeology, a transgenerational approach to wellness and reclaiming memory.
For the past 35 years, Dr. Gibson has been dedicated to the craft and science of Historical Trauma recovery internationally and among Native Peoples. As a mixed-blood woman, Dr. Gibson’s life experience and ceremonial life guided her to develop these healing techniques. She has learned how to simplify the complexity of trauma recovery through the inspiration of her spiritual grandmothers and the four worlds of creation.
– The 5 archaeological steps
– Learning from the natural world
– 7 generations in each direction
– Healing her family history of alcoholism and abandonment
– The power of the indigenous medicine wheel
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.