This week, I sit down with Mick Spiers, long-time executive in the world of urban mobility and author of the new book You’re a Leader, Now What?
We know that only 16% of people genuinely love their job and like their boss. People spend up to 1/3 of their lives in jobs and workplaces where they struggle to find meaning and purpose.
Mick sees the way to change this as being through building competent, inspiring leaders. He’s focused on helping leaders early in their careers. If you’re a new leader, this episode could be the one for you.
- Building your own leadership model
- The five factors humans need to thrive
- The perils of using “actually”
- Going beyond active listening
- Leader as the architect of rituals
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.