This week, I sit down with Roberto Martinez, co-founder of the software company Nearsoft.
As a follower of famous business radical Ricardo Semler, Roberto built a company culture based on:
- No formal hierarchy
- Meaning and belonging as foundations
- Transparency and decentralisation
The number one message from Roberto that I took away from our conversation is that if you want a vibrant, humane culture, you’ve got to find ways to have everyone participate.
- Cooking for the team
- High participation *and* fast decisions
- Handling transparency in larger organisations
- Letting go of hierarchical mental models
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.