This week, I sit down with Ron Baker, author of Bright Lights, Big Empty.
When I first accepted Ron onto the Zoom call for this episode, I was blown away by how extraordinary youthful Ron looked for a man in his early sixties.
Ron is a man who has very visibly done The Work. I was also profoundly moved by how loving, and present Rob is. The conversation stretched me in many ways.
- Walking away from a career in the performing arts
- Building his School of Self-Mastery
- How his business partner became a channel for Gabriel
- Scanning our past for trauma and the good
- How the split we’re seeing in society right now was expected
We go all the way out there with this one, and it’s well worth the ride!
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.