I’ve got a great one for you this week. I speak with Doug Kirkpatrick, organizational change consultant, TEDx speaker, executive coach, and author.
Doug began his career in the manufacturing sector, ultimately becoming one of the founding employees of The Morning Star Company, a world leader in the food industry that has become famous for its entirely self-managing workforce – that’s right, a major blue-collar operation with no formal bosses. He now shares his extraordinary experience at Morning Star with other businesses around the world.
- The two principles underpinning self-management
- How to get started in any organisation
- How self-management turbocharges innovation
- ‘Adulting‘ company culture
- Self-management as leadership training
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.