This week, I speak with Arnaud Collery, a former stand-up comedian, a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and a coach in tech, entertainment and personal growth
After 20 years of globe-trotting, he has settled in France, where he leads a personal growth platform called Humanava that teaches human skills through masterclasses.
Arnaud is a raging dynamo in all things related to human thriving.
- Starting out as Chief Happiness Officer
- The power of storytelling
- Three ingredients for happiness: gratitude, purpose and transparency
- Using comedy to address l’éléphant dans la chambre
- ‘Otanda‘: keeping the fires of passion burning
Being Human is brought to you by FirstHuman. Click here for more on our offerings.